Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sticking A Straw Through The Holes.

I went bowling today with the buds, I haven't gotten the pictures yet but I MIGHT post them up when I get them from Khairi. I wasn't sure whether to go or not but in the end I decided that it wouldn't hurt to attend the event. And boy was I glad I did.

So the 8 of us namely, Me, Khairi, Senussi, their sister, Sarah, Ida, Danial and Joel went bowling at Utama. Bowling was much harder than I thought and yeah you guessed it, there were loads of ball jokes about testis. We're just being average normal...teenagers/perverts/retards, thats all. I first went in an sat down on the seat and guess what?? I saw Senussi EATING sweets. And the first crazy moment went like this.

Andy: Isn't it still puasa time??
Senussi : Yeap it is!
Andy: Then why are you eating!!?? =S
Senussi: Because...I'm hungry, duh!

It was stupid and turns out he doesnt fast. Weird, I know. So we bowled and bowled and bowled. It was fun, most of us got gutterballs. I found a ball which I called it my lucky ball cause I was able to get a good hit with it. I even got a strike with that ball. My first ever strike XP. Sorry Joel but, I won =P. I beat you by 1 point. I got 60 and you got 59. Senussi got 57 I think. Not bad for a bunch of beginners like us, even though the points were over 300 XD.

So Joel left after that and we ended up going to Soon Lee and saw Mel and her brother there. We chatted a little while and shopped around making funny comments on everything. There was an announcement which was...unusual. A woman's voice was heard announcing that the store would be closed from 5.45 till 7.30 so that their muslim workers would be able to break their fast. Which then Danial said "Just hire more non-muslims lah!" and after the announcement the last word that came out was "APANI!??". It was definitely an awkward moment right there.

We went back to Utama and sat there watching Khairi's cousin's cousin bowl. We headed into Jolibee to get our seats before it was packed with people waiting to break their fast. It was alright. We ate together, made jokes while eating and took pictures with not 1, not 2 but 3 cameras. So after sungkai, we headed to the building across from Soon Lee cause Danial's bro called and asked him to buy some Guava. He bought the guava, I bought kiwi and Sarah bought pineapple. All of them were already sliced and prepared of course.

But before we headed to the building across Soon Lee, we were cam-whoring by the stairs, the one leading us to Charcoal, not the one connecting to Soon Lee. It was coo' and we all looked...something XP. And after buying the fruits, we chilled by the railings outside Utama, opposite to Charcoal. We just hung there, taking pictures and chatted. Ida went home after that, and I went home a few minutes after her. And that was my day. C= I'll try to get the pictures soon aight?? but again, no promises C=.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: