Monday, September 29, 2008

My Heartbroken Outcry.

One second. I wasn't able to stop thinking of Audrey, not even for a second. My mind kept on wondering, where is she right now?? What is she doing?? Is she alright?? How is she?? Will we see each other again?? I don't know what's gonna happen from here on out. All I can do now, is just sit and think about her.

Audrey left this morning, she went in around 11.30am or so, but her flight was at 12.20pm. I was there to see her off. I had to be, cause I wanna give her a proper goodbye. It was memorable, from the jokes we had with everyone else, namely - Marlo, Joel, Janno, Jay Ar, Janno's sister, Brendon and others. I gave her my pendrive, the one with Sanji on it. I placed everything she wanted and also some stuffs that I wanted her to know about in the pendrive.

We had fun, until the time when she had to go in, Joel and the rest left to Jollibee when she said goodbye, but I didn't want to follow them, so I stayed. Before she went in, she took a last look and waved. It was the last image I have of her. As soon as those door closes, I felt the discomfort in my left chest, and I've been feeling it all day even up till now. I can't let go of the feeling. I was okay at first. But then it started to get worst.

I finally broke down around 3.30pm, my afternoon was a sad one. I had nothing left to do. My afternoons were always being occupied by Audrey. She and I would be chatting all day long. I had nothing to do. I felt so alone. I spent my afternoon by sitting on my balcony, just looking up into the sky and wondering where she is. My eyes were teary. The sky seemed to go along with my mood cause all around were lightnings flashing down. The whole sky was dark as I watch the clouds move about with tiny patches of holes that allowed a limited amount of light to pass through. It made me feel better, but it didnt make me feel good.

I know I just need time, I know that i'll be better soon. Until that time comes please bear with me, please help me through my time in need. I'm just not ready to let go yet.

I Miss You Audrey.

.Andy Chung.

No comments: