Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sandals In My Pocket.

I had a really awesome time last night. First of all, Alicia made me believe that there ARE such things as coincidence. Everything between Alicia and I never happened on purpose. Everything was by coincidence.

The first conversation we had. That was by coincidence. The first time we met in Lucky Restaurant. That was a coincidence, and it sure was lucky all right XP. Then those national day practices. When I thought I wouldn't meet her on Valentine's Day, guess who popped out from nowhere?? From the thousands of people in the field, we manage to collide into each other. We managed to make Valentine's Day special after all. That was a coincidence.

I would message her on Saturday nights and there was once when I was out roaming around in Gadong, she said she was in Gadong too. And boom, we met each other there. We talked for a really long time and yeah, that was by coincidence too. And who would forget the Maths Carnival. We met there by coincidence too. It was the best 2 days of my life XP. Henry and Nizam felt the same way too. Henry met a new girl friend. I wonder how she's doing right now. Nizam made a couple of guy friends too. And me, I had the chance to see Suok Jiuan, Tiff, Wen Yi, Rabiatul and Alicia again. And I met new friends too. Amal! =D. I wonder where she is right now.

So anyhoo, everything that happened between Alicia and I were all by coincidence. If things are meant to happen, then no planning is needed. We had our blast from the past moments yesterday. And its been 3 years. Coming to 4. Its been one hell of a life. C=


That wasnt the only thing that made my night. The main event.... I miss called Aime at around what?? 12 something?? And she was still awake. yeah we messaged for a while, but then she called. So we talked on the phone for more than 2 hours. It was nice. And we were story telling about everything. I got hungry and ate a donut and a piece of bread while listening to her stories. XP.

We said our goodbyes and some other stuffs and I fell asleep no long after. I had my nightmares again. I think what Mar said was right. Must be the donut and bread that made me have nightmares. This time. it was at a market place. Just a normal market place like those in China town. The weird thing was, I went up at one of the blocks and there was like a totally different market place, and it was on the second floor.

The more I walk forward, the higher the line of shops went. And each time I pass a store, I would have to walk like 4-5 stair steps to get to the other shop. The higher and further I went, The darker it became. Until at last I was in total darkness. And I turned back and saw the line of stairs and steps were still there. When I turned to face forward, there were a couple of spirits floating around right in front of me. They were just floating endlessly and they seemed lost. One of them, a female, turned to look at me. Then it charged at me and its face turn into a demon like face with sharp fangs.

I didn't wake up. I ran back to the light. I ran really fast. It was like playing counter-strike with 4 times the moving speed. I jumped down every stairs and I saw Cindy, I pulled her and shouted for her to run in mandarin. I felt slow and in the end, I jumped down from the balcony to the first floor and I woke up there.

My second dream was weird. It wasn't creepy. It just had an uneasy feeling to it. I was walking along an alley in the hotel. Room by room I passed and I stopped at an elevator. I got into the elevator. It was massive!! Like the size of our classroom in school. And there was a man there with me. To be honest, he looked like Morphious from Matrix. And the buttons were unusual. There were more buttons than I could imagine. I'll just call the guy in the elevator with me Morphious since he kinda looks like him. So Morphious pressed the 8th floor, it opened up and I saw there were these rides where kids love to play like those cartoonish bumper cars and kiddish games that you find in the arcade.

I got out, cause I was feeling uncomfortable. Then out of the blue, I appeared in another elevator, this time it was really small. It wasnt square in shape, it was actually round. There were only 3 buttons there. 5, 4 and G. I pressed G and the elevator door opened in a really cool manner that I couldnt explain. It wasnt the ground floor. It was where cars were parked and a car ran right at me. The elevator door closed by itself and yeah, I wasnt hurt. I pressed 5. And before the door could open, I woke up. My mom was calling me to ask if i wanted to go Miri. And yeah, since there wasn't time to get my braces, I didn't go. I stayed home and slept.

The post is getting too long. I'll make another one by tonight so that you guys wont get tired of reading such a long post.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: