Monday, September 1, 2008

Get The Body In Motion.

Lets get this started!


The rules:

1. State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. The 10 people I tag are then to follow and write their own 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts.
3. No Tagbacks

Fact Number 15.

I love to crack every part of my body. From fingers to toes. From head to my back. Everything. As long as it has a bone, i'll fine a way to make those cracking noises.

Fact Number 14.

I have 2 normal size pillow, 1 gigantic pillow, 2 blankets all on my bed but the only thing I use when I sleep is my dog Eddie. I don't sleep on pillows nor use any blankets. Just Eddie. And no, I don't hump Eddie before I sleep. You sick, sad, lonely, desperate assholes.

Fact Number 13.

The only thing I read, is the newspaper. The only time I read it is when I'm in the john, doing my business meeting. You know. My meetings. And I love being occupied with the newspapers. Some stories may anger me which makes it easier to push. Too much detail?? Let the image of me shitting sink in your head for a while. C=< Fact Number 12.

When I'm alone, I weep like a pussy. Nawhhh. I don't do that. Sometimes I do. But most of the time, I dance. Pumping up th music and just dance. But I never danced naked. I've sang naked before. But that was when I'm showering.

Fact Number 11.

I can watch the same tv series or movie over and over and over again without getting bored. But only for Romantic Comedies or just those really stupid comedies. I've watched Scrubs from season 1 - 7 for more than 30 times already. Kept replaying them over and over and over again while I watch them at night. It helps me fall asleep. The movie Van Wilder - Party Liaison helps me to study. I was watching that while I studied.

Facto Numbero 10.

The way I study is totally different from how others study. People say that I'm too calm. For example, exam is tomorrow and yet I'm still playing and fooling around. I can't be forced to study. I have to do it by my own will if not nothing goes in. And I need music, tv and noises when I study. People can't do that cause they get distracted. But I do it cause I remember what I was doing to get what I was studying. Even diagrams, I have this photographic memory that I take pictures with my mind and think of the next time to pair them up so that I can remember them. It sounds complicated. But I've been doing it for years.

Facto Numbero 9.

I am a totally different person when I'm in school but as soon as I pass those gates and go home. I have a different personality. I can talk more than 1000 words per hour in school. But I only speak less than 100 for the whole day at home.[Excluding the singing]

Facto Numbero 8.

I am an average man. I am never number 1 in anything. I've always average. I'm not good in studies. I'm just average. I'm no good in sports. I'm just average. I'm no good in singing. That, I'm below average. I'm just average. I don't really suck in something. And yet, I'm not really good at anything either. Just average.

Facto Numbero 7.

Everyone has a hobby. Some collect stamps. Some collect rocks. Greedy assholes collect money. But I collect something different. I collect ideas, quotes and thoughts that uses common sense. I find them interesting and useful whem applying them in different situations in my life.

Facto Numbero 6.

When I'm out on my own on the streets. I like to try things. For example, while I was in Kuala Lumpur, I lived at my uncle's empty apartment and below that apartment is a Starbucks Coffee Shop. For the 4 days I was there, I ordered Starbucks every morning. And I did it by using different accents to see which one I sound better in. And as always, my british one was the easiest to understand and so I stuck with the british accent. I would do it in school but my friends would just get annoyed by it if i do it every single time I talk.

Fact 5.

I'm a cook. I tend to try and add different ingredients to the food I cook. Which explains my constant stomach problems. But not all of them are bad, Capplet Juice was a success. For those who don't know yet, I took a green apple and a carrot and I juiced them together. The carrot juice would be above the apple juice but when you drink it, it taste amazing.

Fact 4.

I'm not a very independant dude. I need people around me to survive. I need people to constantly talk to me. Cause I think alot. And when I think, I come up with crazy ideas which is bad for me and for my mental health. So I need people to talk to me. And I depend on the people around me.

Fact 3.

I hate my friends. But they're the only ones I've got. And it was easy to make my decision. Even though I hate them, I made my decision to stay. Cause I don't wanna regret one day in the future. And you know the saying, quoted by Dr.Bob Kelso of Scrubs 'The thing you hate the most, will be the only thing you miss most when its gone'. So yeah, hate them or love them. I'll stick by them or just a little while longer.

Fact 2.

I like it when people come to me for advices and help. Especially you Lu See C=. Even when you're so fucking far away. I'm still glad you come to me C=. Even though each msg cost me 20 cents. But it's all good. And yeah, it makes me feel that someone actually trust me and believe in me. Thanks Lu See =D.

Final Fact Numbero 1.

Short and Simple.
My joy and happiness comes from being needed.


I tried to do this yesterday and to be honest, I couldn't even think of one simple fact about myself. Maria opened up my mind. She's the one I go to when I need help and as always, she never disappoints C=.

I tag Lu See and Jia Hui.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: