Saturday, August 30, 2008

You Happy Now??

I would like to dedicate this post to someone. I'm not gonna say who you are. But I know that you know its you.

Remember when I first met you?? You told me to trust in you. I became your friend. I went to you for advice. You were older than me. It was fun wasn't it??

Boy was I stupid enough to trust you. You told everything I told you to other people didn't you?? You told them how pathetic I was, how desperate I was in need of a friend. You bite me in the back didn't you?? I know, cause I've heard. You came to me with those fake smiles of yours. Those fake words and those acts that you commit, pretending like you even give a shit.

Or do you remember that time, when you were in deep shit. I had to take the blame for you. Because it was the way a man should act. Thinking that a man should always forgive a woman's doing. I was stupid enough to even believe that you deserve a second chance. You burned me hard. I can't believe you did what you did. Blaming more stuffs on me was the only thing you do best.

Owh and remember that one moment when I shut you out of my life?? You don't?? Well you know now. It begins today. Your selfless acts that you do. Those many many moments when you came to me for help, and I was willing to help you. But when I was in need of help, or even a friend. You were never there. You were never able to reply me. As soon as you got what you wanted, you left me. You used me.

I can't believe I stood up for your shits for so long. The reason I trust in you was because you were once that nice, thoughtful, caring girl. But I guess all that was just acting wasn't it?? It was just to pass time and get dirt out of me. You even know who I'm really in love with. Well guess what, I got something to say to you.

I wanna thank you. You thought me not to trust people easily. You thought me that there are lot of people like you in the world. You thought me that my life is dead. Filled with bacteria feeding on me. It will only be a matter of time before I disappear from this world.

Because of you, I can never trust anyone.

Thank You.

You shattered me.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: