Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mute For A Day.

I've been having nightmares. And I don't know why. It actually punches fear into me. I have fear of sleeping.

There's this girl in school. I dreamt about her. And Jaybee, I hate you. Cause I just do. But I love you at the same time. You know. But the girl isn't Jaybee. Its someone else. I don't want to mention her name. Cause people might get chaotic about it.

I appeared in this place. A dock actually. I have no idea where. Everyone was there. Mostly my class. I think it was a field trip. But we weren't wearing uniforms. We were standing close to the egde of the dock. The water was dark. As if it was never ending.

I was standing quite a distant away from her. People started shouting. I dont know why. They shouted her name. She fell into the water. We waited, but she didn't come up. I jumped down. I swam down. Not feeling abit tired at all. I saw her..Unconcious and still drowing down. I kept swimming down tp grab her. No one seems to be helping. I couldn't reach her. I was running out of breath.

I had to make the hardest decision ever. It was either I swim down to get her, or I swim back up for air. at the end, I woke up. Breathing really hard. As if I was out of breath. I don't know. It just seems..unusual.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: