Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Multiple Pose In One Single Shot.

I haven't got much time right now. I'm pretty busy so yeah. All I wanna say is I had a blast being alone today. Never leave a lonely man at home alone with the fridge stock with food. I tell you I cooked the fridge half empty and it only took me 4 hours to do it. I cooked mee, made mushroom soup, fried my fries, made eggs, juiced my apples and carrots to make my juice, took a piece of chicken and a few hot dogs and cooked them.

The best part is...I ate all of those by myself for my breakfast and lunch! =D. And my parents were worried I didnt eat anything XD. So yeah. That's pretty much sums up what I did today. The rest of the time I spent sleeping. It was a good day for breaks and relaxation.

P.S Aime, Its raining =D. Just like you said it would.

.Kuroro Lucifer.


No comments: