Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boom! In The Toilet.

I saw my baby in mall today C=. I miss her loads. She was with her friends. Jazz, I love you =D. And I miss you too. I'm getting my teeth extracted on monday. I'll have teeth like yours soon =D.

So anyhoo, I just finished solving all three 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 rubik's cube. Its really simple but i always get frustrated with the 1st step of the 4x4x4 cube. I love fixing the 2x2x2 cause its really really easy XP. No wonder Zubaidah got it right that quick.

So i'll be heading off to mall tomorrow with Jane and Audrey. The AAMJ-P is going out probably for the last time. Gonna make it memorable I hope. And yeah, pictures pictures pictures.

I got nothing much to blog about, but i'll leave you with another rhyme I made. Jaybee, Jane, and Aime read the rest and sadly to say I forgot them and Jaybee, I need those rhymes which you saved. Who knew that automatically saving your convos actually come in handy XD.

Do you love me??
I need to know.
The feelings i have for you,
I must show.
When I proposed to you,
You said no.
I had no choice,
But to go.
So this is my life,
But thank god though.
Cause I turned out successful,
And You turned out a hoe.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: