Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 Idiots, 1 Crazy Memory, Infinite Laughters.

Today is like one of those days where you could look back after 10 years and say, " damn, wish it could all happen all over again". Cause you see, I hung out with 2 crazy idiots that I would never ever forget. They are like my drugs, which i never wanna let go of. Yes, I'm talking about Audrey and Jaybee.

We spent the whole fucking day roaming around Mall, i know The Mall sucks but its not the places you go that makes the day fun, its the people you're with that makes you go psycho. Jaybee and I sat ON the floor outside the Diamond shop waiting for Audrey to arrive. Her 1.45pm SHARP is like 2.30pm. That's the time she arrive.

We did the strolling, looking around the area. Audrey and Jaybee ate at the foodcourt while I was getting high with the PSP that i brought. As soon as they were done, we saw Joel standing alone looking down to everyone below, We super kicked Jaybee's ass and shoved her to where Joel is and forced her to stay there with him. Arent you glad we did it?? =P

So while Jaybee and Joel were "dating", Audrey and I went and got ourselves rngs. Mary Jane gonna get one too!! AAMJ-P bitch! =D, After that we went to Winmark and Audrey bought Green Gel for JR. He's gonna be the Joker for the FOP thinggy. Then we went to look for nail polish and then to check out some cds.

Jaybee was left alone cause Joel went home, so we called her up to meet us. Joel and I didnt even do our Brotherhood Bird Call. =C. So while i was browsing DVDs for Maria and Jasmine, those two idiots went down to pee. I went down to wait for them cause they were taking to long and no jaybee, I said " Did you guys pee in slow motion?? Cause that was long!" and Jaybee replied "We're girls, cant you see the lipstick, the scarf??" and yeah. we moved on.

We were Cam whoring in the elevator! It was fucking stupid, but the coolest thing ever!! We went up down up down up down the elevator and did it again in Rizqun. When the door opened Audrey was the centre of attention cause she was making alot of noise XD. We went out of Rzqun and walked back in from the main door of the Mall.

We ate at I forgot what its called but it was good, and no Jaybee, Audrey paid for that one. We were taking pictures WHILE eating. It was funny. We went to Swensens for ice cream. My treat. Can you believe it?? The ice cream is $3.40 for a sigle scoop and guess what?? Jaybee and Audrey each bought one and here's the kicker, I only paid $3.40 for both of them! O.O" I was confused and quiet while we were roaming around after that.

I broke the silence by asking if the price was right but apprarently it wasnt. And we kept laughing like crazy about it. XD. We spent a considerate amount of time sitting at the food court next to the arcade. Fucking hilarious. Audrey was totally ignoring me and I told Jaybee that I was gonna punch her if she ignored me again. And guess what?? SHE DID!! XP. Audrey clipped a clip on my bracelet that says " So Wat If I'm Bitchy" which was fucking cool XD.

We went Unitek to browse at cds but didnt find anything so we headed back to the Mall. We sat at Fun Bread for a while and Jaybee had to go. Huggies were given and goodbyes were said. It was just Audrey and me after that. We chatted about Singapore - where she's gonna be, how I'm gonna find her, where her grandma lives, where my cousin lives and all sorts. Guess who can from behind me. JAYBEE!! =D!!

She came back! =D. So we chatted more! Angelea came with pictures of her friends. 3 of us got excited about it and the 2 idiots started running to the escalator, but then turned back when Audrey said "Wouldn't it be easier if we used the lift!??" and all of us went running into the lift. As soon as that elevator door opened, everyone dashed out like some kind of stampede. Crazy people I tell you. We took loads of pictures and had an awesome time doing it!

Hilarious pictures were taken. Even the workers there were laughing. So we took 8 pictures but made it into 24 so each of us can have all 8 pictures. And yeah thats when Jaybee had to leave, it was sad but i'll see her again on Monday.[Can't wait] Audrey and I spent our time sitting at DQ which the table specifically said "Customers Only" but since there were cups there, we sat down pretending those were ours XD.

I had to go after a while and I gave her a last huge hug and told her that I really miss her. And that was the end.

Even though they're idiots, but I fucking love them to bits. If you hate them, then hate me too cause I'm an idiot too, just like them. =D

If you wanna read a clearer version of how my day went, check out Jaybee's blog on my friends list C=.

So now, I just want to express something from my heart. I cant do it tomorrow cause the feelings might not be the same. So here goes.

Audrey,
Thank You for the awesome day today, I'm glad I spent my entire day with you, no regrets on anything. The crazy laughters were awesome, and I'll remember them. You thought me not to be timid in front of other people and I learnt to speak up. You already know that I don't want you to leave, but you thought me something. If you really love something, set it free.

The feeling right now is the same feeling I had when you first told me you were leaving. My heart may be aching, my guts may be falling, my body may be weak but I think I'm gonna be okay this time C=. I cant make this an emotional goodbye, I need this to be a happy one.

You inspired me to study harder, I cant promise that I'll keep my word, but I can promise that I will get to where I want to go, and that is why I'm listening to my parents and will be going to Singapore for university. Who knows, with my strength to believe and a little faith, I might be able to find you again. You've help me set a path for my life, and now I'll walk on it. 2010 is where my journey begins =D. Until then, I love you. I'm not gonna miss you, cause I already do. And I'll never stop.

.Andy Chung.

No comments: