Friday, August 8, 2008

You're So Lucky That I'm Around.

My unique mind has thought of a great idea.

Wouldn't it be cool if every exam paper had 100 questions?? Not only that but 100 true/ false questions. Just think, 50 questions with the answer true, and 50 questions with the answer false.

Now lets do a little mind spin. For those who are lazy to study for the exams and are "destined" to fail can answer the WHOLE paper either writing it as all true or all false. Just think writing all false would get you 50 right and 50 wrong. That's like 50%. Its good enough for me =D.

________________________

Aight, my today. I slept for a complete 10 hours, it was damn good. Got woken up by Aime. I went for another facial again today. Was fudging painful. After that aime told me to go to the mall with her, and i did. We watched Mummy 3. It wasn't as good as I hoped. There were alot of holes in that movie. I kept poking the mistakes XP. Not much logic either. I'm not saying that the movie was stupid, I'm saying that it could at least be more logical.

Its already evening and there's school tomorrow. God I hate school. Its dead to me. Seriously. I'ma gonna find a way to set Shanti on fire. XP.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: