Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Life, Each Of Us Have A Role To Play

Its that time again. A dude asked me to name my top 20 friends and why. After alot of thinking and crossing outs. I finally have my top 20.

1. Alicia - For Everything.
2. Audrey - For the craziness.
3. I'm gonna go with...Ruth - Probably for the hugs and weird talks.
4. Joel - The retardation.
5. Arif - The Gatalness.
6. Maria - Care.
7. Jaybee probably - For the wacky talks.
8. Aime - She's the best when it comes to conversations and musics.
9. Rahat - For being my negro amigo.
10. Mary Jane - For the laughs.
11. Senussi - For his...idiocracy.
12. Khairi - He has to be here.
13. Nizam - Talks about sports and others.
14. Joey!!! - When I need to do some chinese talkings.
15. Cynthia - Her telling stories in chinese.
16. Jazzreen!! <33 - For her love.
17. Dayat - For his weirdness in everything
18. Haziq - The sneaks he and dayat does that makes everything funny.
19. Hafiz - For his guitar playing skills and his "ability" to do silent communication.
20. Ivan - Cause he makes me feel like a man.

Did I forget anyone?? Sorry if you're not in it. Its not that I dont consider you in it, its just that I cant think of anyone right now.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: