Tuesday, August 5, 2008

There's No Such Thing As Love In My Dictionary.

Its the second day in a row. It's 2am. The soft murmurs of the many episodes of Scrubs that I placed on my list are still playing. It had become a nuisance to my sleep. But that was just a minor gap of my problems. At the back of my head, you're images kept flashing - the different expressions you made during different occasions with multiple distant backgrounds. Have you not notice my burning desire for you or have you noticed, but just pretended that you hadn't??

I fantasize about saving you from people who tried to hurt you. I tried giving everything I've got. Was it enough to suffice?? To adapt the different response from you, was it worth the pain, was it worth the time, was it worth anything at all?? Even so, I cannot shake of the images in my head. Is it only me that see the beauty within you?? The beauty that isn't just physical. The beauty found in the things you do, and the people that you took care.

Its coming to 3, I hear noises behind the walls. My neighbours are arguing again. It's keeping me alert. An argument, whats it like when its between you and I?? we hadn't had one before. Its been a while since I met you. Its been a long time. The feeling stays the same.

Would have everything been different, If you never existed?? Would I gain freedom if you were never in my life?? But then, freedom is a word to define a life that no longer has anything to lose. Even so,

Even if you were never in my life,
I'd find you.
Even if you never notice my existence,
I'd notice yours.
Even if you never existed,
I'd invent you into existence.

This is who I was born to be, you are who I'm born to be with. Everything will fall into place. All we need, is a little hope and a little thing called destiny.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: