Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Pee Ice. Shit Fire

Hey guys, I'm back after a couple of weeks. Alot of things happened then, most of you people know already so I'm not gonna go into it anymore.

So..today was the last day of my assessment two, it was suppose to be yesterday but they included MIB in it so we had to do it today. It was an okay kind of day, you know, highs and lows but overall it was good.

I just got back from Manggis Hua Ho and I was a little bit depressed. Not because I was emo but something happened. This is the story. So I was just browsing around at those shampoo and products sections with all those perfumes, gels, and all sorts of creams in a bottle and a sales assistant came and ask me if I was looking for something. I told her I was just browsing around. And then she said a mean thing which she didnt realise. She was like "Do you use any facial creams??" And I was like "yeah yeah I do." In my head I was actually cursing her. "Why?? Cause my face isnt as clear as yours?? Cause I got pimples all over my face??" But yeah, bitches..what you gonna do??

________________________


Aight. Some of ya'll might already know what I'm planning to do. For those who don't, here's my idea. I went into my dungeon[store room] and pulled out my dad's old video camera. Its not really that old, we bought it in 2005 but no one seems to be using it now so I took it, cleaned it, changed a little bit of the stuffs and its working properly now.

I'ma gonna make videos of myself and the people around me. Not interesting stuffs though, just things to pass the time and entertain myself. We could do something fun and interesting if you guys want. Give me ideas and plots. We could make our own video. I'm not sure how long its gonna last but yeah. Its more of a hobby. Im definitely bringing em to field trips too.

__________________________

I saw Ramesh at Malay Tuition. Nope Jane, I'm not the one having tuition. Cindy was. He doesnt recognize me no more. I don't blame him though cause I didn't recognize him either. Well, actually I did but I wasn't sure if it were him. He got mustache now! Dayum how fast time flies. The dude that calls me a Chink and me calling him a Nigga.

_________________________

Finally the main event before I go. I wanna say Happy Birthday to .......... Whats your name again?? RIGHT! Jia Hui =D. Corny..I Know. But who gives a shit.

Jia Hui! =D <33!! Happy Birthday!! Sorry about us not being able to go out. Blame Alicia! =D
But yeah, we go out next time =D. I'll pray for that 8As you want so much for PMB C=. Remember!! Less than 8As means you have to treat me.

And one more thing, you should be proud. Not many old people still look as pretty as you are XP. Enjoy being 15. I love you! =D

Peace out babes!

P.S Aime, I miss you too C=

P.S.S Listen to KL To Beirut by DJ Fuzz. Malaysian Nation!! <33

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: