Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dynasty - Samurai Alliance 1.

AHH FUCK IT!! I am addicted to Warriors Orochi!! Not the game actually. The fucking amazing soundtrack!! They're not like ordinary soundtracks that you hear in games. Theirs are mostly technos that have the most amazing beat ever!! I couldnt find any links to download the soundtracks!! I feel like carrying my game everywhere I go just for the music!! Its fucking awesome!! I need it soooo badly!! If anyone ever gave me the soundtracks, I swear on my life that I would never insult, hurt, critisize, attack, rape, kill, murder, humiliate, discriminate, torture, backstab, frontstab, sidestab, kick, punch, chokeslam, powerbomb, tombstone, poke, sue, make fun of, joke of or anything that would break your spirit or your heart. =D.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: