Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Died 23 Times.

Retards of Form 4 are back to mock and unleash hell to the teachers. It was a good day today, I knew it the first moment I woke up. How?? Easy, I overslept, which means 12 extra minutes of nap time. =D.

I had the weirdest dream ever! The whole night I dreamt about a pathway into the gates of heaven and when I finally reached there, I saw a friend of mine, Hakeem. I went up to him.

Andy: Why are you here??
Hakeem: I donno, my friend sana.
Andy: Ha!??

And I woke up after that XP. I seriously need help in purifying my mind. It's been corrupted for ages, it might stay permanent if I dont do something.

Aight school time. I miss Mary Jane =C. Been a while since I last talked to her =C. So the start of school, another sign of a good day, first period MIB was a free period and we just sat and talked. Physics was okay sitting around talking to Mar, Niks, Jas, and Joel, you know, the usual group. Biology was stupid. Joel's version of 'Vigorous Muscle Contraction' was...well, hornyfying. XP. Loads of questions floating around in my head for Bio, but I didn't have the guts to ask them, quite horny la the questions. And guess what?? The next chapter is Excretion. Gonna be friggin retarded.

Break Time I spent most of it....everywhere. I'm a nomad. I move from place to place. Hung out with Nizam and Rahat, after that Arif, then with Joel, then with Cynthia's group, then with Joey and after that with Jaybee and Ruth. Audrey was absent today. Lucky bastard. After break was the arrival of Satan's Number One Favourite, Black Bitch Victoria. It was boooooring. But something amazing happened. I was bored and guess what?? I created another language O.O". I showed it to Niks and she said it was cool. Then Maria and Jas saw it too. It can be like a secret code! I'll show it to you guys next time. =D

Finally the last 2 periods were POA. Teacher Apiza wasnt here so we had free periods. I went roaming around with Olivia of Form 5 and we had our arms around each other like we were attached together. XP. School ended with jokes flying everywhere with JM, Joel, Jaybee, Olivia, Ruth and I. It was a good day.

I can't think of anything to write no more. The thoughts of Jane are filling up my mind =D. I Love You C=.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: