Monday, July 7, 2008

You're Home. That's All I Need To Know.

I have no idea how to begin my blog. Let me start off with the first minute of 7th July 2oo8. It was exactly 12am Midnight. I was watching South Park. But before that, I had a chat with Audrey. She told me to go to bed, actually she didn't tell me to, she forced me to. I hate being her bitch. =.=" But I'll have to get used to it.

Was asleep till 5.30am. Woke up and straight away open up my balcony door to get some fresh air. Telling myself the same thing everyday, today's gonna be a good day. And it was =D, finally in almost 2 weeks, I had a good day again.

Just before school starts, I copied my D.Maths and A.Maths homework from Jasmine and lied to teacher later saying that I did it on my own. =P. Then the most awesome-est thing happened. I'm sure all of you know right?? Audrey's back!! =D. My master is back =D. She came back from KK!! =D. I thought she went up to that place in the sky. With those puffy clouds and all those people. I thought I was never gonna see her again. =C.

FYI. The place with the puffy clouds, I meant Mount Kinabalu. If You guys think it was heaven, well, fuck you! My day started to get better after that =D. Free period for MIB cause we had no idea where our teacher was. Physics was okay. A lil bit wacky. Bio was cool, i learn the word angina =D. Sounded like Vagina XP. I'm not a pervert. I spent my break with Audrey, Jay Bee, Ruth and Olivia. My future..hmm..Exciting stuff.

Maths was fucked up boring as usual but Jazzreen managed to make it one hell of a day by ending POA with a bang XP. We went crazy for the whole maths and POA period. Thanks Jazz =D, I havent eating your candy yet. Its huge!! I need time to eat, maybe on a lazy day =D. Thanks Drey for that souvenir =D. I'm trying to having it on my phone but I'm still looking for a string to tie it up in. XP.

Audrey's back and it just fixed so many things in my life =D. My two "attempts" were stupid. And I'm sorry to cause you to worry. But you managed to turn it around. You went all Dr. Phil on me which was cool. It was the first time someone did that O.O".

Aight. I'm gonna end my post by saying this. It's something that I just learnt today. The different thinkings between a Rich Dad and a Poor Dad.

Poor Dad - Study hard so that you can find a good company to work for.

Rich Dad - Study hard so that you can find a good company to buy over.

Poor Dad - Save the money you earn.

Rich Dad - Invest the money you earn.

Poor Dad - Dont take risk with your money.

Rich Dad - Life is about taking risk.

And finally, the last one.

Rich Dad - I have to be rich because I have you kids.

Poor Dad - I'm not rich because I have you kids.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: