Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why You?? It's simple. It's because I've fallen for you.

Taking a page off from Randy's book - Yo so check this out. I went to the mall today, and bought some groceries and shits and when we reached the car, the trolley was jammed into something and my big daddy toe kicked on the wheel. The pain was fucked up. So I loaded to goods onto the car and we went home. I took a look at my big daddy toe and shit. It was like a black bump there and i think the blood is trying to explode out from my skin. So this is what i did. I took a pin, washed it, heated it to kill the germs and stabbed it right into my toe. Friggin blood ain't flowing. So i took another attempted and stabbed it in from the side. Only a drip or two of blood came out. I jammed that pin into my toe for about 4 times until I got pissed and gave up. I went to wash my toe and guess what?? It wasn't no blood stuck there. It was just some stain on it. And fuck it hurts man. And after jamming those pins into my toe, I had a hard time walking. I kept putting medicine hopping that it'll heal faster. I skipped today's run at tasek lama all because of one toe. Dammit man.

Wasn't able to sleep last night dammit. Was fucked up about something. Damn bitch ruined me. At least the concert was good. I know Audrey had a fantastic time. I wanted to walk away like I never met her, but she's a friend yo. A weird one too. But you're sweet honey!! And Nice too!! Please don't hurt me!! =S And I kept thinking about that girl with that grey shirt at night. Damn you woman! >=C.
I'm tired of being a comedian man. People don't take me seriously enough. I know when to get serious. People think if I'm in a serious situation I'd try to make jokes or pull a rubber chicken out of my ass. I don't do rubber chickens. XP.

So today's father's day. Have you wished your dad happy father's day yet?? So tomorrow mall yeah?? I'd be going around 12. Just in case you guys were wondering. And on Thursday, Mary Jane Watson!! You better show up dammit! If not you'd be dead, woman. Made of Honour and The Happening aight?? =D. Screw Yazin man, he hasn't replied me when he's free. Wanna watch some action movie with that tall, handsome boy. I found a new anime to watch man. Its called soul eater. I first found the anime when I downloaded this one anime when it turned out to be a fake. I got soul eater instead of the anime I wanted. And I know what the guys are thinking, and some girls too. NO!! it's not hentai. Get over it.

Man I saw the picture of us[Joel, Yazin, Leong, Jon, Fu Ton and Me] in Jonathan's blog. We were that tiny man. Should take another one at the end of the year when we have our reunion. This reunion better happen fuckers! Have you guys watched superhero movie?? You have got to watch superhero movie. It is the shit. Scary Movies 1,2,3 and 4 are also the shit. Whoever wrote them is Brilliant!

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: