Sunday, June 15, 2008

You Brought Life Back Into Me.

I cant sleep at night,
Just staring at my ceiling.
Imagining the pretty sight of you,
Feeling how I'm feeling.

It's so obvious,
that you have someone else in mind,
Someone that is one of a kind,
And chances are, you'll never be mine.

Is this feeling true??
That I'm falling in love with you,
Although its been only a few week,
I'm trying hard to participate in your league.

Just one small question.
Will you ever be with me??
Give me a chance and I'll show you,
I can make you happy, I can set you free.

I need a little more love than a little bit,
And every time I see you I get tongue-tied.
The words I chose never fit.
Cause there's nothing but you in my head.

I'll help you if you help me.
I'll catch you if you catch me.
I'll love you even if you don't love me.
This is who I'm suppose to be.


This is just something I wrote. And If you're reading this. I know what I'm feeling now. I Love You~ =D

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: