Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Lonely Heart Just Wants Some Company.

When Love Was Rough,
I softened it up for you.

When Your Emotions Ran,
I caught them and turned them into something happy.

When Tears Rolled down Your Cheeks,
I dried them up and cleaned your face.

When Everything Fell,
I covered you and kept you unharmed.

When People were mean to you,
I told them to blow it out their ass.

When you were humiliated,
I held your hand and said it's just life.

When you were in the dark,
I took a torch and burned the whole sky just to shine you some light.

When You were alone,
I phoned you up to ask you if you would like to be lonely with me.

When You were lost,
I'd be your guide and bring you to safety.

When you felt unwanted and unloved,
I hold you close to me, because I've always wanted you, and I've always,
loved you.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: