Sunday, June 1, 2008

Remember The Forgotten.

Aww man. 3 days of holiday ended in a blink of an eye. Exam starts on Tuesday. I'm not in the mood for studying. I'm already in the holiday mood right now and of course gearing up and getting ready for Euro2008. I can't study even if I wanted to anyways, I left all my books in the school locker. Smart eh??

Man, I got mixed up with the wedding man! The church wedding is in Singapore. Not in miri man! And now I'm having second thoughts about going to Singapore. To be honest, I've never been to a church wedding before. I only see them in movies and they look really cool. I want a church wedding too! =D. Damn, I sound like such a girl right now. XD.

I had a dream this afternoon while I was napping. More like a nightmare than a dream. I was in a huge dark house man. It was like an ordinary house. There was a ghost inside it man. Yeah I know, "andy! this story is so last decade". But there was a twist to it man, which is the reason why I'm blogging about it. I saw the ghost, and it disappeared after I went close to it. Instead of running away, I chased after it man. And I knew the ghost's name =S. I screamed out Jane[ Mary Jane, it might be you =P] I saw it walking pass a window with dim lights shining through. I screamed "GO AWAY!! JANE!! GO AWAY!!" then it disappeared somewhere else, I dont know how but I knew where it went, and I quickly dashed into the next bedroom, it was just sitting there. I slowly approached it then poof! I woke up =.="

I told my mom during dinner about my dream. My uncle interrupted by asking me "You no go ask the ghost give you 4 numbers?? Can buy 4D surely hit jackpot" XD.

Another awesome thing happened today, I was on my balcony smoking crack[ Eating hacks] then all of the sudden out of the blue, a lighting strikes not far from here and the sound of the thunder was damn loud, and whats even cooler was it was followed by this sudden huge gust of wind that blew like a mini typhoon for about 5 seconds.

Owh one thing I should advice you people on. No matter how stupid or retarded you are, NEVER EVER, try to catch a falling knife. I tried once before without my knowledge, thank God it missed. Just imagine what could have happened to my right hand if I were to catch that knife. XD.

Righto then, starting tomorrow I'm gonna be serious in studying. I refuse to lose to people that I know that I can beat. Plus if I study hard, I can play hard too. [I know Mar, easier said than done, I know C=] But it's time for me to walk the bridge I build. So yeah.

Tomorrow I study, but tonight, I PARTY!!

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: