Saturday, May 31, 2008

Never A Moment Of Peace In My Mind.

Alot of things happened these couple of days man. Sorry to all you people who clicked on me in msn hoping to find me. It took me a while to go through all your heys and little notes and some of your swearings. I was not around. I was in Miri but I left my laptop on for the sake of my downloads. And they done now. How I Met Your Mother anyone?? =D.

So, on the way to Miri, I got bored. So I started taking pictures. It wasnt easy. The car was going 140km/hr. Yes I know my dad's speeding but which boy OR man doesnt like the adrenaline rush?? There was a massive forest fire on the way, I took 3 pictures of it but 2 of them were blur. One of the picture was okay but alot of smokes so it aint that good either.

I love it when the sky turns orange.

I like the clouds.

I like the clouds part 2. XD

I like the fire. Haha. No seriously, I do. When the fire ended the whole area looked like Autumn.

The trip in miri was nice. Something funny happened to me man. It was quite embarrassing but I hope that no one saw what I did. I was in Parkson and my dad and I were eating 'somboi' and they had those seeds in them. I was playing around with the seed in my mouth until it accidentally sputted out of my mouth. My reaction was quick and unexpected. Instead of trying to catch it with my hand. I used my ankle and ankled that little seed XD. It flew up and into on of those piles of clothes there. I turn to my dad, and he was like "Just leave it!! Pretend like nothing happened" It was retarded man.

From my bedroom window in the early misty morning.

My mom wanted to go to the dentist in Miri today. So I followed along. I saw this sign on the car which was quite funny and it rhymes too!! The sign in the car said "If you want to drive while you're drunk, carry your coffin in your trunk." I developed a fear today. That fear is visiting the dentist. I since I was there, might as well ask the dentist to clean my teeth. It was the longest 12 minutes of my life man!! I was all excited for it until the drill came into my mouth. The pain was indescribable. That bastard drilled my teeth AND my gums!! When he was drilling the areas close to my gums, you can feel the pain man. And no one is perfect so he tend to make mistakes and guess what?? he drilled some of my gums too. Even with my eyes closed, I knew the liquid flying all over my mouth aint my saliva. And I was right. My blood was flying everywhere and my gums were bleeding non stop. Scary shit man, but it was okay la. All the plagues and shits in my teeth are gone. I can whistle through the holes of my teeth now. =D

I bought another ring =D. This one looks cool XD.

Ma Ring Bitch!

Owhh owhh, I have a story to tell that would knocked anyone off their chair. It goes something like this.

" In Parkson, I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, it was love at first sight for me. She was smiling non stop. Even if she looked a lil older than me, I knew she was the one. She was as beautiful as ever. Her eyes were mesmerizing. I kept standing next to her. But was afraid to talk to her cause that would be weird and people would look at me for talking to her. She practically took my breath away. She's just so, WOW! But sadly I knew that I would never be able to be with her. Not because she's older than me. Not because we live in different countries. It was because, my heart has already been set for someone else...and also because she's just a wallpaper on the wall of the Triumph bra & panties section." XD

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: