Thursday, May 29, 2008

Picking Up His Trash.

HOW COULD YOU!!?? you cheated on me =C. After all we've been through! When I first started being with you!! we were in the parish hall, alone, with your laptop and that girl with spectacles. The moments we spent together everyday!![Except Friday and Sunday] Who is he?? Where did you hide him all this time?? You hurt me =C.

You screamed at me for cheating on you, when you were the one cheating on me. I think of you all the time. And all those pretend dates I daydream about were now useless =C. You cheated on me woman! XP.

Cheater!! XD

Anyhoo, today was fun, lots of laughs everywhere man, one crazy crazy morning. Free period for english so I started drawing stuffs. I drew a hella lot man. Good day good day. But then came after school. She screamed at me!!

She: YOU CHEATED ON ME!!

she cheated on me first =C. She no feel my heart. Feeling heart of mine she is no. Her msn nick aint for me =C.

No comments: