Sunday, June 1, 2008

God and Satan.

This story from the holy bible was told my Kyle's parents to him when he lost faith for God in South Park.


Mom and Dad:

Joe lived in the East of Jordan a long long time ago, Joe was a great man, he was blessed with ten lovely children, a wonderful wife and many friends. He was the most upright and honourable of men and everyday he praised God. But one day Satan went up to heaven and talked to God.

Kyle: Satan talked to God??

Mom and Dad:

Yes, in the book of Joe said he talks to God and God said to Satan "Have you seen Joe, He is a great man and he praises me everyday." And Satan says " Oh yeah?? He only praises you because you gave him so much. If you didn't give him those things he would curse your name. To which God said "Oh yeah?? I'll show you Satan. I'll take those things away from Joe and he'll still praise my name." And so God had a bunch of barbarians come in and slaughter Joe's cows and donkeys and murdered all his workers. Then God sent his fireballs from the sky and killed the sheep and the rest of his employees. And then as Joe's sons and daughters were eating, God sent a high wind to collapse the house and crush it and them all. Joe was terrible sad but he fell to his knees and said "The Lord giveth and the Lord take it away," and praised God's name. So then Joe got painful sores all over his body. He was in terrible miserable pain all day, everyday but he still kept his faith. God said to Satan "SEE! I told you! Joe still praises me!"

The End.

Kyle: And thats it?? Thats the end??

Mom: Basically.

Kyle: Thats the most horrible story I've ever heard. Why would God do such horrible things to a good person just to prove a point to Satan??

Dad: Owhh err, I don't know.

Kyle: Then I was right. Joe has all his children killed, and Michael Bay gets to keep making movies. There isn't a God.

Lawa story man. XD.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: