Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Matter What Happens, I'm Going Your Way.

At last, last day of school is crossed out from the calendar. It was a fun day today. It was fucked up at the beginning of it. Since we had the battle of the bands thing, Joel didn't wear his uniform and he was scolded by the teachers to get out of the school and I had to hoist the flag alone today.

But Joel went to the parish hall instead and I went with him. Us, along with Olivia, JM and Kient went up to to play instruments. Brendon, Sarah and Siew joined us not long after. It was fun, all the singing and the noise making with the instruments especially the drum. We were there from early morning till noon. I went home and change and came back around 1.30 for the battle of the bands. It was cool. Joel's group performed first. The songs Dirty Little Secret, Kiss Me and The Scientist. We were suppose to do Feel Good Inc too but there wasn't much time for us to practice.


Sarah And Kient rocking it out.

Joel's at the back playing the guitar.

The Whole Group.

I met someone unexpected there. Adri!! =D. Been a while since I saw him. Ever since he went to Korea,I haven't been in touch with him. But he's back for two months. So yeah.

Adri And I.

Hafizuddin's Band. I forgot what its called.

Hafiz doing his solo guitaring.

The ever so popular "7 Minutes of Fame"

Derek's at the back! =D. I missed Mark's face. Owhh Well =P.

It was a fun day. And the holiday begins now. When school reopens, I'm gonna be a changed man. No more playing meaningless craps and stuffs. I'm gonna be exercising alot and train my physicality.

Adios People. See you after the holidays.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: