Thursday, June 12, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Awesome Awesome Awesome Day Today. Why?? Let me break it down for you to understand.

1. Portugal whooped C. Republic's ass with a 3 - 1 victory.

2. The Exams are over.

3. I beat Ming Wei in A.Maths! =D

4. Everything broke today.

Let me elaborate on number 4. The funniest and yet the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me. You see first Lexell sat on the table and out of the blue, the legs of the table just snaps and bam! he went down like a brick. After school is where the embarrassing thing happened. Arif was sitting on the chair at the canteen area and I went to sit on his legs. He leaned back and the chair leg snapped and he went tumbling down man. Whats worst was that when he fell, he tripped me and i stumbled all the way and smashed into a table. People were there watching man XP. It was crazy. But what you expect for the last day of exams XD.

So I got back my maths. Not bad I guess. 35/40 for paper 1
33/ 50 for paper 2
70/ 80 for A.Maths.

Good Day today. Goood Day.

Owhh and by the way. I'm going to the Battle Of The Bands thing on Saturday. Since I'm gonna be the emcee for the Computer Quiz. Exciting Day on Saturday. And I'm the security =D.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: