Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Being an Andy is way better than being a Mary Jane.

Today seemed like on of those good days, but then it happened. I lost all three maths papers. I don't really care about it that much. Probably a few stares from the black bitch and some nagging. I'm just too lazy to go and look for it.

My third day at home today. Can't really go out with a hideous face can I?? Did my usual stuffs, download, download, music, download, chat, chat, download. Going down to Miri this Friday. Good thing there aint any football matches by then. I'm supporting Germany tonight. Got my new Germany jersey. Turkey better suck tonight. I'm tired of watching those assholes win.

Anyhoo, chatted a hella lot with JB today. For those who is going "Huh?? Who the fuck is JB??" well, JB = Ells. What does JB stand for?? You don't have to know. Seeing the way I chatted with her, I realised something. I've been using the word man alot when I chat with people =.=". I wonder where I got it from. And I started using yo too. Must be from some movie, I cant really remember.

Oh good, my 27 dresses download is done =D. Damn guys, you have got to try this pack of chips. They're called Thins, the most delicious chips I have ever tasted. Sadly, they're only sold in Australia =C. My sister Wendy brought it home from Australia. She brought 10 packets of them. The packet are like the size of those Lays chips. But they cost less.

Speaking of Australia, a funny thing happened. Did you know, when Wendy got back from Australia, she lost her bag?? We had to wait for the next day to get it. And guess where the bag went?? It went to England man!! England!! I've never been to England, but the bag did =.=. And what's even funnier is that the bag came with my cousin who just came back from England. They were on the same flight XD. What a small world we live in.

This is something funny I read in a book.

"Women treat men like food. Important at first, shitty in the end."

Ahh humans, you can never terminate the competition between a guy and a girl can you?? There's no definite winner, and its fucking gay to go "Deep down, everyone is a winner". I bet the dude who came up with that never won anything. He just came up with some piece of shit as an excuse for losing all the time.

A piece of story from an episode in South Park.

Butter is a 'special' kid. He has testicles growing out from his chin. And people were laughing at him. He was soon picked up by other 'special' people and together they formed a union and went on strike so that they would be treated equally like other people. The strike went on for a while, but then Butter got tired.

Butter: I don't think this is such a good idea. I'm going home. My parents must be worried sick.

Leader of the strike: Don't go. We need you here.

Butter: But everyone is laughing when they see my testicles.

Leader of the strike : That is why you have to stick with us. We dont see the testicle on your chin, we see the testicle, in your heart.

God that made me crack up like crazy. God bless South Park, although the writers are complete retards, they made a world a much retarded place to live in.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: