Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rocking Chairs and Falling Masks.

Germany beat Turkey!! Turkey put up a great fight but it was Germany's final minute goal from Phillip Lahm that matters. Turkey played a better game than Germany. They deserve some credit from all their hard work and their never-say-die attitude. Turkey put on a pretty performance but it was Germany who got the ugly win. Although Germany's win was kinda like a cheap shot, they still got the job done.

More than half a million people packed the streets of Berlin to watch the match between Germany and Turkey.[That's more than the population of Brunei!!]

Guys, for those of you who watch football. Guess which footballer's wife she is. If you're a dumbass, I'll give you a clue, her boyfriend's in the German squad.

I'll tell you whose girlfriend that is later. She's really pretty huh?? Her name's Sarah Brandner by the way C=. So, I woke up around 8 today. Went number one in the toilet then drank two glasses of water then Poom! I dropped back into bed and fell asleep. I woke up the second time around 12 noon. My mom brought me for a hair cut around 1. Then came back home, did a little of this and a little of that. Owhh by the by, Mary Jane....I'm still waiting! >=C.

Anyhoo, I realised something. You can never erase the fighting and yelling in a family, a term popularly known as Sibling Rivalry. No matter how old you are, you'll still get into a fight with your brother or sister. My dad did tonight with my uncle. XD. We were making dinner and my uncle saw what I was cooking and went like "Why cook so much?? Later we can't finish"

Dad: Only you say nia la. Later not enough.
Uncle: Later cannot finish throw away very sayang.
Dad: If cannot finish then leave it there lo, since later Andy watch football can eat while watching lo.
Uncle: Ala ala.

Then after dinner, the whole table was eaten clean.

Dad: Nah you see, too much too much my ass. Not enough to eat ahh, not even full yet, only ngam ngam nia.
Uncle: You eat so much later you fat again.
Dad: At least I can got exercise.

Then my dad went on imitating my uncle in a murmuring way "Too much too much later cannot finish"

It was funny man XP. I think I grew fatter =S. I don't know, its either my cheeks are getting larger or my eyes are getting smaller. If my eyes get any smaller you can blindfold me with a shoe string. They're like friggin small! Owhh well it's what chinese have to live with.

I hope Spain beats Russia tonight. I seriously hate that Russian coach. I wanna see him suffer. My prediction for last night's match was Germany 3 - 0 Turkey. At least I got the 3 right XP. So tonight I'm going for Spain 2 - 1 Russia. Owhh and guess what?? More than 10,000 people are participating in this trend thing where by if Spain wins the Euro Championship, they're all gonna shave their heads bald. And the number of people participating is growing by the hour. So yeah if Spain wins, we gonna see loads of Mr.Sims in Spain. =D

And last but not least.

Sarah Brandner.

Who is the lucky man?? Well, her boyfriend wears the number 7 German Jersey, the dude with the yellow hair. Man of the match against Portugal and scored a goal against Turkey. He is non other than Bastian Schweinsteiger. Rumours say he's going to Chelsea, he's gonna dominate the English Premier League if the rumours are true. =S.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: