Monday, June 23, 2008

Your Love Is Just A China Shop.

So...Audrey's in Kota Kinabalu enjoying herself. My two sisters, Cindy and Wendy, koko[brother], my cousin and aunt are all in Singapore enjoying the church wedding that I really wanna go to. Joey's back in Kuala Lumpur having a good time I bet. Maria is in Phils I think, hope she's not affected by the typhoon thing, hope she's safe somewhere. Yazin is busy with his exams before his 3 months holiday. Mary Jane is freaking out over her PMB project but doesn't seem to care no more. And then there's me, sitting here, doing nothing but downloading any shit album that pops up in my head.

I'm okay with staying home. I'm relaxing. I love this holiday. I feel bored, but I love it. I don't know why but I just do. There is nothing that could possibly make my life terrible right now. I'm playing alot of games, my back is healed and I'm doing my daily exercises again, I got good friends, I got retarded friends, I got sexy friends[You know who you are! =D], My plants on my balcony are alive unlike my fishes[Rest In Peace] and of course, I get to game on a computer and two laptops all at the same time. I feel like a geek playing all three at once.

Anyhoo moving on, Spain beat Italy! Finally man. Although it was good news, the performance was the worst one ever, ever since the start of the Euro Championship. The game ended in a 0 - 0 draw for 120 minutes before going into penalty shootout. I could see that both teams had fear in them seeing that neither team were attacking. All of them were in defense position except for one or two. The ball had always been on the center of the field. Thank God I slept sufficiently before watching that match. I would have fallen asleep if I didn't.

Ahh fuck man, few more days and its back to school again. I don't wanna go back to school. I'm downloading tons of movies and tv series and I wanna spend my time watching them. Speaking of movies, Audrey, Jane and I chatted yesterday and I found out that the best well written and most entertaining and touching movie I've ever watch is non other than 50 First Dates. Audrey seem to agree. The storyline was really good, the actors were good, the humour was good, everything was good. I used to watch it every Saturday night and I took the time to go over all my movies just to search for it. I was avalanched by the stacks of dvds on my shelves, some even I never knew I had.

Owh and another movie that is worth watching is Van Wilder: Party Liaison. It is a really really really good movie although it has some nudity in it but once you get the story, it has loads of meanings and the ending was sweet. It's about a guy[Van] who stayed in college for 7 years because he was afraid to face the real life after college. He found his main purpose in college, being a party liaison or party planner for those of you who dont know the meaning of liaison. Until one day, because of jealousy from this guy named Dik, he was expelled from school. Dik hated him cause he had been hanging out with Dik's girlfriend who is doing an interview on the Van for the school newspaper. Van went on trial to report his case on why he shouldn't be expelled. And the words he said were moving and inspiring. The movie had a sweet and awesome ending. The soundtracks for the movie kickass man. The movie with the best soundtracks ever.

Guess I shouldn't be blogging that much, you guys must be tired of reading. I know cause I'm getting tired of typing. I'll just continue on my next post then. But not today, just not today. I really have to find a gift man. I need to give it to someone =D. But I have always suck in buying gifts, so yeah. I'm trying. =D.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: