Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Empty Apartment.

I have decided to resurrect my blog as I am now living in the my own country, the one that is truly Asia, Malaysia. =D I've been here for about a week now studying in Taylor's College Subang and I have met some incredible people. They were beyond extraordinary. They're my classmates, PE5s!! =D Awesome awesome people.

So after getting lost many many many times here. I've finally have a vivid map of my surroundings. And I have decided to dedicate this blog to my life in KL. And I'll try to blog everyday. But if I can't, I'm sorry. But I will upload pictures everyday. At least one a day to show you guys the highlight of my day C=.


So I'll begin with today as Day One, because today is the first day I called my apartment my home C=.

Its Saturday which means its a holiday here. I decided to go out and explore the state that is Selangor. I met a guy on the Setia Jaya station. His name was Eddie, CHEF Eddie. He was a nice man. He gave me his number and would show me around sometime. =D I went to KL Sentral, and looked at the many many destinations I could visit. But a call from Joey helped me pick my destination in a flash. Mid Valley, owhh how I miss their Luo Han Guo drink and the cuteness of the pet animals found in Pet Wonderland. I decided to do a little shopping before visitng Joey.

I met Joey at Seputeh train station where I got lost waiting for her =.= She came with a friend of hers who can actually speak Japanese O.O (Half Chinese Half Japanese ma) We went to this Japanese Fair where they demonstrated Japanese Cultures and food. I had my first Sake =D Its way better than a normal alcoholic drink. It just tastes...better. Joey had to go back to work after that, 2 of the guys who were with us brought me to OUG. I shopped there for a while and went back home. I walked the wrong way home =.=

Anyhoo..I'll leave you with a couple of pictures. C=



You Know I Love You.

No comments: