Sunday, January 17, 2010

Food Food Food.

Day Two,

I had my very first Subway since coming here and it was goooooddd..=D I didnt do much today. I got a haircut and slept the whole day. Juan, my roomie is back from Penang =D We went to Sunway Pyramid for our dinner, which is at Subway.

I ordered the Chicken Teriyaki, I couldnt handle the footlong, So I just took the half.

We then went to buy some stationary and Juan bought the sweetest cupcakes I have ever tasted. It makes everything else taste dull. Its just really sweet but every bite taste like heaven. They're quite pricey at $25 for half a dozen, but you cant put a price on heaven!! =D




I didn't know what to get so I just pointed at the ones that looked pretty.
So that was my Sunday. I was suppose to go KLCC and explore today, but my legs failed to function properly. It has been that way for quite some time now. I'm just not used to walking that much. If you guys ever come to KL, call me up. I miss you guys. =D

And Aime, I miss you. =C

You Know I Love You.

No comments: