Monday, April 6, 2009

You're Not Special Anymore.

You...you know who you are...And I just want to tell you, from this moment on, our friendship is terminated. Yes, its true that I used to like you. I used to go crazy for you, but you were never interested in me. I found comfort in your words even though I knew they were lies. I'm not stupid. I can find the answers on my own. You lie too much.

I was thinking about what you said..and you know what?? Screw you..I'm done playing with your mind games. I'm not some dog that just throws away what I have just for you. I knew how you act, I knew how you operate. You're cocky, you have an ego the size of a whale. You're just like me...but you have looks to back you up.

I used to like you, I still do, but you've crossed the line when you said that my relationship will never last with someone like Aime. I never knew you went down so low. Fuck you. So what if my relationship will never last?? If it doesn't last, I'll make it last. Because dammit bitch, unlike you, Aime actually gives a shit about me and fuck you for saying that I'll never be good enough for her. Its just a desperate retaliation from you.

I know I'm not good enough for her. But I feel that each day, I'm getting better and better. Maybe after a thousand days, I'll finally be good enough for her. I love her dammit! Whats wrong?? You're finally jealous because I'm having fun and you're not the reason for my happiness?? I've worked hard for my happiness dammit, dont try to take that away from me.

Let me compare the two of you. Aime's a princess, you're some diseased bitch getting humped by some other dogs on the street.

Back then, we were young, things you did wrong were cute but right now, they're just non-sense.
I hope you have a 'wonderful' life being an asshole. I don't want to hear you anymore. Your craps, your non-sense, I'll forget them, even if I have to bash my head on the wall till I fall into a coma. Cause that is how much I hate you. Who cares if I lose one friend?? I got loads of them back in my school, and each and everyone of them are fucking better than you. They have something you'll never have, a heart.

I learn alot from you. And I thank you. I wouldn't have been the cocky, big ego maniac without you. You thought me how to be mean, stepping on people who are lower than me. But things change.And I've erased you from my life. This is my last message to you. You were once special to me. But not anymore..Goodbye. We will never speak ever again. 'Middle Fingers To You' - Thank you for your catch phrase.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: