Saturday, April 4, 2009

She's Annoying, But I Love Her.

Here's some 'fun' facts to know.

Did you know that the last time I blogged was on the 23rd of December of last year??
Did you know I stopped blogging on my 100th post??
Did you know starting my 101th post is like starting new??
Did you know Jasmine has a facebook?? O.O"
Did you know that she's in a relationship and its complicated!!?? O.O"


Annnnyyyhooo, so I've been gone a while. Guess I'm back and hopefully I'll stay that way.

What has happened since I stopped blogging?? Lets see.

Things that have gotten less.
- I have less teeth for braces.
- I have less pimple which makes me looks way way handsomer...Right honey?? C=
- I have less friends because they've been promoted to assholes that I love..*cough* Jasmine *cough*
- I find Jasmine less attractive. And i wasnt even attracted to her in the first place.
- Aime having less fat O.O.
- I eat less I think.

And thats all I could think of right now.

Moving on.

Things that have gotten more.
- I've gotten more buff, I can snap Jasmine's chicken neck with 3 fingers.
- Homeworks...they're such a pain.
- I've grown taller.
- I'm one year older. 17 bitch!! That means including this year, I have 3 years left being a teenager =C.
- I'm much more nicer now....I think. C=
- I'm more stressed out. Not because of homeworks. Its because I ran out of things to download and its driving me nuts!

Thats all I got. Man...my life must suck!


My recent happenings.
I've downloaded Inkheart which I didnt get to watch in the cinemas cause people go "Whats that??" and all that crap. So yeah, I'll have my own mini cinema in my room. I've also downloaded The Tale of Despereaux. Maria wants it I think C=.

My life has been dull. Same daily routines done over and over again. Why cant exciting disasters like earthquake or typhoon occur in Brunei?? If a typhoon ever hits Brunei, the first person I'm gonna be looking out for is Joey. She's gonna be flying like how she flew up the hill at tasek lama. Advantage of being skinny. Unlike me, I'm not fat...I'm just heavy. I'm so heavy that artificial horses at the merry-go-round got tired from carrying me. I'm so heavy that when I stepped onto a voice control weighing machine, it said "One at a time please."

I wasn't able to watch 12 rounds starring John Cena. =C My friends arent WWE maniacs like me. Speaking of WWE, WRESTLEMANIA 25 IS IN 2 DAYS!! =D Cynthia said that wrestling is fake....I have no comment XD.

Owh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys a story. I went to Kuching during the school's very short holiday. On my flight back to Brunei, I sat next to these 2 women. During the 1 hour flight, all they talked about was pregnancy. I butted in from time to time just to kill..well.. time XD. I had no say at all when they changed the topic to breastfeeding. =.=" Instead all I could do was sit there and listen. Breastfeeding is awesome XD.

So I guess thats it for now, I havent been blogging and I found that my english has dropped drastically ever since the 3 China men took over the school's office. I dont blame them eventhough its obviously their fault for speaking such..cra..I mean improper english =P. But they are who they are, so yeah C=.


I took some pictures of sunrises and sunsets while I was in Kuching and Miri and I wanna show it to you guys C=.





.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: