Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jane Oh Jane. There's No Shame In Saying Your Name.

Fine. You people and your silly tags. I'll tag along with it.

10 Things That I Love About Life.

1 - The Life
2 - The People In The Life
3 - The People Not In The Life.
4 - People Who Wish They Were In The Life.
5 - People In The Life But Wish They Weren't.
6 - People Came Into The Life But Are Forced To Die For The Sake Of Something.
7 - The Life That Died But Came Back To Life After Some Lame-o Crap.
8 - The People That Thinks Their Lives Are Not Worth Living.
9 - The Bitches And Bastards Who Got What They Deserve.
10 - The 9 Things I Love About Life.

Happy??





No?? Fine. I'll give you the real 10. I'll do it in descending order.

10 - Having Tons and Tons Of Movies And Tv Series Being Downloaded Every Single Day.
9 - Being Able To Sleep.
8 - Being Able To Mess With Alicia's, Jia Hui's, Lu See's, Melvin's, Harry's, Jasmine's, Audrey's And Ruth's Head Even Though They Know Me Since Forever.
7 - Rains And The Comfort It Gives.
6 - The Creation Of One Piece.
5 - Definitely Musics.
4 - Spending Time With My Awesome Friends Practically Anywhere.
3 - Being Able To Cook and Eat Different Kinds Of Food.
2 - The Insults, Criticism And Sarcasm That I Dish Out To People.
1 - You Guessed it, Jessica Alba!! [Not You Jane. =P. And No Mary Jane, Its not you either, You're around 2.5 being number 2 =P]

Jaybee, You're wrong. It ain't gonna be funny. I don't joke about the things I love. [Note: This does not apply to the people named on number 8]


Tag people?? Aight then.

Jia Hui.
Lu See.
Arif.
Khairi.
Amal.
Mary Jane.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: