Sunday, July 27, 2008

It Is Foolish To Learn, Clever To Experience.

Before I start anything, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!! =D <333

So, about the thing i said yesterday. The stupid thing that I did. Well this was what happened. I left the mall at 7pm for Unitek. My mom's friend [We call her Auntie Ann] invited us to join her for dinner along with my aunt and cousins. We ate at Thiam Hock which was located next to Unitek.
Everyone was talking and gossiping and I got really bored just sitting there. I msged Jaybee but she got no credit. I msged Mar but she was tired so yeah. I just sat there listening in like a busybody. I went to Unitek and watched wrestling for at least half an hour.

The annoying thing was that, when we all got out of the restaurant at about 9pm, Auntie Ann wanted to drink some coffee, so we went back in an sat down =.=". I went to the mall again, this time alone. Watched those young workers going off work and gaining there happiness back by having a game of basketball competition in the Arcade. My dad called and I went down to where the police post is. He was waiting for me there and when I finally got to him he told me that they all went to Auntie Ann's hotel room at centrepoint.

Auntie Ann used to live in Brunei. But she already migrated to KK. She's the one I told you who has the bigass house located next to the sea. She came for a visit so yeah. We went into her room and there my parents and aunt were talking again. I looked around, my cousins were falling asleep, Cindy dead on the bed, Mandy watching tv and the rest of the grown ups were chatting. What I did was, i went out of the room and started exlporing the whole 3rd floor. After that, i decided to take a little risk. I ran doorbells of other rooms and I ran to hide myself. I rang about 5 doorbells yo!! I hid in the cleaner's closet, the emergency exits and also the side of the elevators XD.

I got bored after that. I decided to take a little fresh air and sat outside the hotel. It was nice. The wind was blowing gently and there were still alot of cars, I wanted to get a drink too but it was already 11 something. My family came down around 11.30pm and we headed home. I was sleepy that time. I got home around 12am and wrote the previous post. So yeah.


------------------------------------------

Teeheee~ I got the idea from seperation random stories from Jaybee. XP. So my today, woke up at around 9am. Fucking early I know. But there wasnt any electricity. I realised that I reply too much on electricity. I was cool at first, cause i still got my laptop battery. But fuck! one of my external was with Leong, the other with Joel and all I'm left with was Big Mama[My Huge External] and guess what?? It needs electricity to run because its huge! Shit! I got nothing to watch or do. Kitchen time! Nothing to cook =C. I took a shower..in the dark. DONT WORRY!! im clean =D. Got change and thought we were gonna go out but Mandy fell asleep on the couch in the living room. She's sick so yeah, we let her sleep. It was a hot day. From i took those fans that I own and started fanning mandy, she was sweating. I sat there fanning her for more than an hour until the electricity came back on.

It was back around 12pm. As soon as it came back on, I fell asleep on my bed XD. Woke up around 3pm. The first thing I did was swear. I mean fuck man, I wasted most of my sunday already! I couldnt care less about my MIB project, but then i came across this beatiful picture that relates to MIB. So for the sake of showing off that picture, I did my project. I didnt print it though, cause I didnt know how to. Not that I dont know how to print, its that, the way i want it to be printed is very complicated. So yeah. Gonna check out how others are doing it and get some of their ideas.

Damn its Monday again. Glad that July is ending. Heading into the month of August. Gonna be a good month. I just know it. C=

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: