Sunday, July 27, 2008

Audrey Jane Cheong Wei Li!! Happy Birthday!! =D

Today must be one of the most memorable day of my life. Not because of school. Its what happened AFTER school. Audrey was celebrating her birthday in the mall and to be honest, I wasn't really that eager to go, but I'm glad I did.

I told Jaybee after school that i'll go if she goes to suffer with me. She agreed so yeah we plan to meet in the mall at around 2pm. I got there and as soon as I walked through that main door, I saw Jaybee coming down the escalator. I accompanied her a lil bit cause she said she wanted to find Chelsea. But to no avail, she was not to be found. So we went up to the foodcourt. Jaybee warned me that my eyes would hurt when I see Audrey. I was confused but yeah, I got what she meant when I saw Audrey. Sparkly ehh Audrey?? =P. The weird thing was, she looked good in that outfit. Honestly. I saw Brendon, Sar, Siew, JR, Audrey and two more people that i dont know there eating already. So I joined in beside Brendon.

Aiks came after a few minutes. She was all quiet beside Jaybee, but yeah, I talked to her abit and soon Jaybe, Yikes![Thats what I keep hearing XD] and I were in a group just talking craps. We cleaned up the table after we were done eting at the foodcourt, we had to since we brought the food there ourselves and it wasnt right to just leave it there. We went into the arcade, Barry and Audrey were playing that dance machine and Eddie Choo! XD came along. I didn't know who he was but people were hugging him, so I hugged him too XD. It was awkward but yeah we became friends XP. After that was done, since Eddie was till wearing his PDS uniform, one of the worker in the arcade told him that school uniforms are not allow inside the arcade, so we all went out of the arcade with Eddie. Guess what??

Chelsea came! I was so fucking blur. I swear to you. There were screamings everywhere. Jaybee hugged Chels, Chels hugged Yikes! and on and on the screaming went. I asked Audrey if I should join in. She said I should XD. Awkward, but the meeting was never nervous nor awkward. It was fucking funny and crazy. All of us head to the cineplex cause Audrey they all wanted to watch a movie. The awkward thing was, I found myself making a circle with Jaybee, Chels, Yikes! and Eddie. Kiently kept cutting through the circle and Chels got annoyed XP. The weird thing was it started out a big circle and it got smaller and smaller until we were like so damn close to each other.

It was crazy. We kept laughing over silly random things. So Chels and Eddie were hungry, so they went for Singapore chicken rice while we watch them eat XP. They were fighting over the soup which was weird and I remembered at one point we were talking about Eddie's nipples. XD. Again, random. I played with Eddie's specs while he was eating and kept commeting on how Chelsea eats. "Chew from left to right!" XD. It was fun. Yikes! took my jacket, I bet you liked it didnt you?? =P. Chelsea's malay was...not bad at all XP. She's practicing for her Malay Orals and there was this advetisement board for a movie called "Susuk". She thought it meant 'Milk' XD.

After that, Jaybee, Eddie and I were waiting for Chels and Yikes!. They were in the toilet, or so we thought. We chatted about underwears and boxers XD. Then it was quite some time and Chels and Yikes! werent out yet. So we decided to head into the toilet. Saw Jacin on the way there. Eddie almost went into the girl's toilet O.O". People were looking yo! We roamed around the mall looking for those two and we found then eventually, all of us went to get Audrey presents. Chels and Yikes! wanted to. Audrey and the gang were in Swensens, eating again =.=". Pigs~.

It was nice hanging out with those PDS studs. They changed the way I look at PDS now =D. And I thought Jaybee was fun but no offense Jaybee, you're friends are much cooler XD. Yikes! kept saying that she's fat. But she's not fat, forget what I said =P. Bottom line, you aint fat. C=. Sadly everything had to end, it was movie time so I had to go in and I had to leave Chels, Jaybee and Yikes! We watched Dark Knight. I watched it twice and shit, I realised I missed alot of the stories! Now I get the movie XD. Gave Jaybee a hug, before I went in. I gave one to Yikes! too, Chels said that she don't do hugs. So I gave her a hi5.

Audrey and I went in late cause we took pictures with the three girls. Eddie was already in =.=". I sat beside Audrey throughout the whole movie, she took my jacket home cause I had to go and she had to go pee pee really really badly. XP. But yeah, I had an awesome day. Havent met new people in ages. I'm glad that those who came were there and those who didn't, weren't there. If you get what I mean.

Aight. Guess thats all from me, I actually have a story to tell you. Its about what happened after the movie when I left, I was fucking annoyed that I did something stupid XP. No no its not commiting suicide, people should stop saying that =.=". Its something hilarious but not today. I'm quite worn out. So yeah. Thanks Audrey and Happy Birthday =D.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: