Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Teenage Vow - Till Tonight Do Us Part.

Owhh kay so what's up with my life right now. Lets see, lets see, hmm... I went for facial yesterday got stuck with this really hot beautician. She inflicted pain on me especially when she took a pin and this really tiny clipper and started poking and squeezing out my pimples and blackheads. The pain was off the scale crazy I tell you. Its like getting pinched with sharp finger-nails. Only this one it hurts 10 times more.

I learnt to respect woman more after that. They went through so much pain just to look good for their boyfriends. The guys dont know how lucky they are. My future girlfriend better appreaciate this! Whoever you are. My face is like so.....Lets just say when you see it you'll go speechless. Its like I'm having chicken pox only all the red dots went to my face. Its like so overpopulated. My face is polluted with red dots. Good thing its slowly clearing up. Mary Jane is scared cause by the time my face clears up, I'll look sexier than her. Baby's ass Mary Jane =D. A Baby's ass. Owhh well, it wouldn't be fun without a little competition right?? =P

I went out with Mary Jane and Izni today. Went to watch Get Smart. Cute little Brandon tagged along with us. That lucky bastard. he bought the ticket like 5 minutes before we went in and there was one seat left next to us, and he got it! XD. People were looking at my face, cause its like I have some disease. Get Smart was alright. Quite funny but I expected it to be better. Great Khali from WWE is there and he's like one of the main characters too! That 7 foot 4 man. He should stop wrestling and do acting instead cause he's good. We went around the mall. It was fun. Playing with the lift. Jane and I did a dare too yo! She pressed the stop button found on the escalator side and the escalator stopped XD. We ran for it! Mine was that I was chewing gum and we were on the 3rd floor, I spit my gum and it dropped to the 2nd floor. I never looked back down. It was scary. And we ran for it!! XD.

Guys, Tuesday Mall?? Hulk and Made of Honour, you guys can watch Get Smart too. Plus a huge event is happening on Tuesday. Right?? =P. I know something only a very limited number of you know =D. So if the love guru ever comes out. It'll be me, Jia Hui and Alicia watching it. Don't you people go bring anyone else! >=C.

Fuck man! Holland lost 1 - 3 Russia. I fucking hate the Russian coach. That fat, white haired, nipple popping, fake gun shooting assface. Man, I realised something. Portugal rested his players on their last qualifying match, then they lost to Germany. Croatia rested their players on their last qualifying match too!! and they lost to Turkey. Holland rested their players on their last qualifying match also and guess what?? They lost =.=". Spain rested their players on their last match too. Will they lose to Italy?? =S. I hope not. Italy has loads of grandpas whereas Spain has all the youngsters. So its Experience against Speed. I'm going for Spain. 2 - 0 Italy. My predictions are better than Shebby's. I should be on tv! Not him! =C.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: