Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Jessica Alba Story.

Its so hard to bare this. Time passes too quickly. God is taking away the things that are making me happy. This is torture. I'm tired, I get less than 3 hours of sleep a day. When I get my sleeps, I get them by sleeping while sitting. Tears flow every night and sometimes in the early morning. I just can't do this. Everything in me was shattered. My heart beats are heavy. My heart beats are slow and unstable. I'm in a state of depression.

Audrey, will i ever see you again?? God, everything happened so quickly. The day when it all happened. Where the word "us" came to be. You and I along with Olivia were in the parish hall. Just the three of us. Hiding behind the curtains on stage, playing with your laptop and keeping silent every time someone passes through the hall. And everything started from there. The "us" began. Everyone thought we were actually together. You calling me honey and I called you sweetie. Those were amazing times.

How I always hang out with you during break time. While you were eating, I cracked stupid jokes about practically anything and everything. You were the only one who was able to hit me more than 12 times in under 60 seconds. You struck the fear of a hand being raised up into the air into me. The Apple On The Stick thing you do, it was fun trying to confuse you. The time we spent after school, they were out of this world. And I said you remind me of Jessica Alba because of the way you act. It's totally different from other girls. The non stop laughing we had when we were waiting for our cars. Along with Joel, Brendon, Olivia, Ruth, Kiently and the rest. We were number 1 in cracking jokes. And there was once, this happened.

Everyone was laughing cause of a stupid lame-o joke I made. Then you said,

Audrey:HAHAHAHA!! Andy You're Crazy!!
Andy: Only For You.

Then everyone burst out laughing even harder. And I hi-fived and snapped with Brendon. It just came out from my mouth instantly. It was really great.

There was also the time when we had that "fight" on who cheated on who. Our he said she said story. It was after class and I was walking up to the bench area near the car park. And your voice echoed throughout the whole school.

Audrey: ANDY!! YOU CHEATED ON ME!!
Andy: NO I DIDN'T!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME!!
Audrey: SHUT UP ANDY!! YOU CHEATED ON ME!!
Andy: NO YOU DID!! WHO IS MARK JAY!!??

and the fight went on and on and on and on. The weird thing was we were laughing like crazy. And we were the loudest people in the whole school. I bet eyes were locked in on us. But we didn't care, cause it was fun and wacky. We were all over the place. And when you're dad came from the gate. I was like "See!! I brought your dad here!! You're gonna get it now!" and you were laughing about it before leaving. That made my day and I was smiling all the way. People thought I was mental for smiling for no apparent reason. But I do have a reason to smile, you.

Remember Sports Day?? I was swearing everywhere because you weren't there and when you had your long jump, you came. I did my shot put and I got third for it. I went to cheer you on. We were sitting on the grass bear footed and you said you were thirsty. I went out bear footed on the hot road. Jumping and skipping every step I took and I eventually got that drink for you. When you were getting ready for the jump, I went to the sand pit and boasted about how good you were and that I knew you very well. I pointed at a spot on the sand pit and said "See that!!?? My Audrey's gonna reach there." You ran and jumped and amazingly landed on the exact spot that I pointed. The teachers along with some students around me that time were speechless. My prediction was 100% correct. And we hi-fived then snap on it. It was amazing. We both got third that day. I got third for shot put and you got third for long jump.

I remember when we got even closer, you dragged me into the parish along with Olivia after school. I had no idea what I was suppose to do there. And you said "just shut up and follow." The way you call my name, its way different from other girls. Other girls just go like "Andy!". But you, you tend to drag my name alot "Annnnnnnddyyyyyyyy!". We even said hi early in the morning when Joel, Khairi and I were preparing the Brunei Flag.

During the exam week you'd be busy studying while I just sat there and watched you study. Then when the Battle Of The Bands was near, you were getting crazier and crazier because Mark Jay was gonna perform. You were the queen of the day that day. Joel's group dedicated a song to you and called you up on stage. And you were screaming when Mark was performing. They were all good memories.

Sadly, time got in our way. I kept feeling that our book is ending. I know you said that we'll write more chapters together but it's gonna be hard from now on. Without you here, everything seems so much harder. You're my crazy pill. You keep me happy. We had a hell of a run didn't we?? The past 6 months were awesome. Without you, a huge hole is being made in my heart and I don't think I'll ever fill that hole with anyone else. Its just hard to accept it. No matter how hard I try, a part of me just doesn't wanna left go of you. That part made me feel uneasy and all depressed. That part is the left side of my chest. Letting go of you is hard. I just wished God had given us more time together. I miss you, Audrey.

.Andy Loves Audrey.

No comments: