Monday, May 26, 2008

Stop Global Warming! Abolish Exams! Don't Waste Paper!

I'm bored. So come now. Lets all play a little something something shall we??


Now, take a look at that??

Lets start with something easy.

a) What Time Was The Picture Taken??

Now,

b) What Date Is It??

c) How Long Has My Laptop Been On For??

and lasty

d) What song am I Listening to?? Who sang it?? Featuring who??

Damn I'm bored. And I finally manage to change my blog theme but it wasn't the one I want. So i reverted back to this theme. It looks better, a lil girlish but yeah, it's alright for boys to have this.

Owh yeah, heard that Avram Grant got sacked man, poor dude, he was doing alright. The Chelsea FA had too high of an opinion on him. Too bad man. And so the hunt for a Chelsea Manager is on. Owh and I heard Terry is being haunted by the fact he missed the penalty. Poor dude too. Must have cried alot I bet.

Owhh owhh!! And here's a funny story. You guys know about the Tasek Lama first ever Climbathon?? Well, I saw many of the people in Brunei training for the big day. They were running like crazy using extra weights and going 2 - 3 rounds a day. I know cause I was there with my dad everyday. And you know what happened?? Some dude from another country took a plane to Brunei just to run that Climbathon and guess what?? He won! XD. 20mins man!! Thats fast! I feel sorry for the people who trained so hard man. Its like its all wasted XD. Owh well, shit happens.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: