Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Falling Into A One-Sided Love.

Man, I think, I'm actually falling for someone. And fuck you Niks, Its not Jasmine. Yes Jia Hui I like someone else. Owh and yes Mary Jane, its you. Yeah I'm falling for you. Right.

Anyhoo, yeah I'm falling for someone. I don't know but I think about her alot these days. She reminds me of Jessica Alba. Her attitude wise I mean. I think I've told someone before that she reminds me of Jessica Alba but yeah, I forgot who. She criticized me about me not remembering her birthday, but she never knew mine either. Until that day she told me, but I forgot again =P.
But yeah, guess it'll always be a one-sided love. Unless God does something good for me =D. God, if you're reading this, please help me =D. Amen.

So back to reality. What did I do in school today?? Nothing much though. Just studying, laughing, annoy Jasmine, you know, the usuals. I didn't get to talk to Mary Jane today =C. Owhh and I found these pictures in my camera. Its not all of them, just some random ones.







.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: