Sunday, May 25, 2008

From ABC, Owh so sexily.

Tis the time of o-six hundred and thirty-five hours in the evening and I'm dead tired. Why You ask?? It is not because I had a hell of a day, but because.. I just woke up. Yesterday went quite well, not just in school but what happened after dark as well, you see, it was Saturday night and it was D&D Night, but since some of them were having their exams, we skipped. I went out for dinnah and went looking for Mandy's Milk powder afterwards but bad luck struck as her milk were like all of a sudden, out of stock everywhere. There was nothing for my family and I to do, so we hit the mall, the only living place that's polluted by weird creatures from dawn till dusk. And by creatures I mean us humans.

Saw a few gays on the street but no worries, they just gay people with gay pride. Nothing wrong with that. I was messaging Alicia since it was Saturday and also AA Night, but she was busy. She said she was at Swensens in the mall with her classmate buddies celebrating their freedom after exams. So what I did was I went to the 3rd floor,( I honestly had no idea whether Swensens was on the second or the third floor) stood in front of Swensens and called her. I told her to come out and she did, we chatted for quite a while man. Non stop talking.

So my day today, I got up(duh!), got freaked out as I took the first step out of my room, my cousin was in the house. I checked the clock, fucker it was only like 8. So the whole family got us and took turns taking shower.(Unlike Mary Jane who waits for the tub to fill up for more than an hour thus wasting time and water too!) We were on the road just a few minutes pass 10 and we went to CHMS. They had some FunFair thing and Mandy wanted to go. We were there for only 30mins, 3 words to summarise the FunFair - Ours Is Better! What else did I do?? Bla Bla Bla ate Kolomee bla bla went to Bunut Hua Ho. Owh there was this funny thing that happened.

Yesterday in Mall I bought a packet of cottage fries to eat today, but then Mandy wanted to eat and I didnt wanna let her and she was like screaming for it.

Andy: Fine! But if you dont finish it I wont give it to you anymore!

She opened and ate some but she couldnt finish it and since I scolded her, she asked my mom to give it back to me. XD.

And what happened today was at Bunut Hua Ho, I bought the barbecue lays and told Mandy that she cant eat cause its spicy. And she went to complain to Dad and my Dad was like "Nah, you ate this yesterday." showing her the cottage fries I bought yesterday.

And out of the blue Mandy turned to me and went like.

Mandy(In Mandarin cause there's not such language as Chinese =P) :

Nah!! My daddy bought this for me not you! You cannot eat cause my Daddy bought for me. If you eat I'll beat you.

My Dad and I were laughing cause all of a sudden she said those "threatening" sentences. XD.

Sadly my Sunday gonna end soon and what?? I still got my D.Maths homework and my Chemistry corrections to do. I don't feel like doing them and did I mention exams are like.......days away!!?? People think I'm so calm. Hell yeah I'm calm but I'm going wild inside my head. Why cant tomorrow be the last day of exams and we're having English paper 1 only?? =C. That would be nice.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: