Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Davids

DAVID BABYFACE ARCHULETA!! Damn. David Cook is really really good but I'll stand by Babyface's side since I've been supporting him since day one when he sang the song waiting for the world to change and he said one of his vocals was paralyzed or something.

I love the songs sang by the two Davids tonight. But unfortunately, I could only find the songs Dream Big by David Cook and Imagine By David Archuleta. 2 Songs out of 6. But yeah, guess I have to be patient with it.

So what have I done lately?? hmm, I've become fascinated with Transmutation Circles and even started drawing them. They look really really cool and its a form of alchemy too XD.

I started out with the easy drawings. Just to get use to it.

Then I go Slightly Higher.

And Higher.

I'm gonna draw this one soon. Its My Favourite one.

I just hope that one day, I'll be able to draw that XD.
I'm gonna get a tattoo of it on my back man.
Hey, Its either the back or the butt.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: