Monday, April 14, 2008

Middle Finger To You.

I am really really ticked off. Those shitty butt holes in schools are getting on my nerves. Not my friends, I mean, they're whats keeping me sane. I'm talking about those books carrying, ugly looking, retarded bastards in school but to make it short, I'll be referring to those people as, teachers.

Firstly, ExploMaths Carnival. We won top 3 and either Chinese Boy[Henry], Nizam or I were to represent our school to collect the prize. Black Bitch Victoria, was scolding me because apparently I was wearing a red jacket. What motherfucker scolds another motherfucker for wearing a red jacket?? XD. After hearing that we won, BBV[Black Bitch Victoria] wanted me to go up and collect the prizes and you know whats her reason?? It's because I'm the most well dressed among the 3 of us. =.=". First she lectures me because of how I dressed and then she's trying to compliment me??

My head said "Hell No, Motherfucker!" but my mouth said "Let Nizam do it
" There were some arguments here and there but Nizam did it eventually. He accidentally dropped the trophy while on stage. Thank God it didn't break.

So in school today, during assembly, they were giving out our certificate, and guess what?? Black Devil Shanti dropped the trophy again and this time it shattered into pieces. So you might be asking,"what's andy so ticked off about??" Well you wanna know why?? its because they're blaming ME for the shattering of the trophy. It was because I did not go up to collect the trophy instead of Nizam. And because of that, the trophy broke. I was like "What the fuck man!" I did nothing wrong and I get blame for it. The school is running out of excuses. Pretty soon I'm gonna strike back. When the school no longer has control of me, I'm gonna corrupt the school.

The things that I'm happy about that kept me sane. One, Manchester beat Arsenal 2 - 1 last night. Suck that Arsene Wanker!! Two, episode 7, season 7 of Scrubs being damn hilarious. Three, I'm going to the leadership training. Four, there is no four. Sad Life huh?? I know, your life probably sucks too seeing that you're reading this. XD. Nah I'm just kidding. Enjoy your life.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: