Saturday, January 23, 2010

Skipped Crime Prevention Orientation.

Day Seven,

Thank GOODNESS(thanks niks XP) Its Friday. I'm on the brink of a major coma if I don't get more than 6 hours of sleep soon.

I went to school feeling lazy and tired but Maths class was interesting enough to keep me awake. My Maths Lecturer, Mr Teh, is how you say..."Different" He's proud of his slangs XD especially his Ahs. He tends to have 3 - 4 Ahs in each of his sentences. At times he'll go Ah Ah Ah Ah without adding any other words into his sentence. Its his way of asking "Any Questions??" XD

Physics was the last class and since it was Friday, class ends at 1pm. But I was soo tired that I couldn't last through Econs which was before Physics. Thank God Wei Liam and Mark, my two retarded friends were there beside me. Wei Liam is awesome. He has this ability to come up with the lamest jokes everyday. The best part is, we'll burst out laughing when he tells a really lame one. XD

Mark was going home at 4pm, so I accompanied him. We sort of bonded la. I know him more now C= My class is the best class in the whole college, I'm not bragging, I just feel lucky that I ended up in the right class. Other classes are much more quiet cause they tend to have groupings in class. But PE5 has only 1 gigantic group which reminds me alot of my Form 5 class. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you all in April or better yet, February. =D

You Know I Love You.

No comments: