Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Joy Of Mocking Twilight.

Day Five,

There was this Time Management talk which was a waste of time cause first they were 15 minutes late, the irony. And secondly, we didn't even focus on what she was saying, non of us were. And by us I meant the entire CAL(Cambridge A Levels) But it was cool though, I got to know more about my classmate Sandeep who really reminds me of Arafat(Rahat's Brother)

I was really really tired cause I havent been in class for 8 hours before.(Including the 1 hour lunch break) And the assignments were okay, they're just abit more complicated.

We ate at the Market today, two words to describe the food, DAMN CHEAP!! I ordered alot and it only cost me RM$3. FYI the market sells economy rice. Curry with Rice is only 50 cents XD I love Malaysia.

You Know I Love You.

No comments: