Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey you!! I love you. C=

My downloads are getting better and better each day! With Christmas approaching, all the shows has been rescheduled to early January. Yours truly here made a list, time of show, date of show and episodes and season premieres of all the tv series.

I finished downloading all the shows I wanted. Prison Break is ending, I bet Michael died in the end =C. Heroes ended Volume 3 with alot of characters dead. Spoiler alert! Arthur, Nathan and Peter's dad died, Sylar died, Ell died, Claire's biological mother died and a whole lots more. Ando got powers!! Super charge! So Volume 4 started, its called Fugitives. Its turning into prison break XD.

Good news! Scrubs is set to release on the 6th of January next year. Gossip Girl ended with episode 13 of season 2. It'll be continued in mid January. Supernatural stopped at episode 10 which I now posses thanks to the speed of today's download C=. Ugly Betty is on hold but the last episode of it was heart warming C=.

Crazy crazy crazy, so I deleted all my One Piece collection. Before you say anything, dont go OH MY GOD!! THATS 381 EPISODES AND MORE THAN 500++ WORTH OF MANGAS WITH 9 MOVIES AND OVER 50 SOUNDTRACKS AND OVER 100++ PICTURES!! not to worry =P, they are stored in Big Mama. All 138Gb worth of them C=. Baby G is now a movie-mania external, containing over 80GB worth of movies. C= I'm gonna get 2 more externals soon, both 320GB. I heard its cheap in Malaysia now. So yeah C=.

Speaking of Movies, I just downloaded a humungus amount of movies! I went on an American Pie marathon watching 6 American Pie Movies in one day! By the end of it, i felt dirty but touched cause weird enough, the ending always ended romanticly. It was awesome!! I have other movies to watch too!

Musics, I just got a whole stock of them! All thanks to TorrentBox. The songs are amazing! Top quality music with a few videos too! You might think its too much, but this is nothing. Its just an ordinary boring day for a download addict. C=

I've made my list of things to buy. And sorry for some of you guys, I forgot about you. =P. A nicer way to say it is, You've been on my naughty list! Wang, if you're reading this, don't worry. For once, you aint on the naughty list =P. But i didnt write down what to get you either. I'll just buy what I can afford C=.

I'm so ready for my trip to KK. I'm one year older, one year smarter and stronger as ever! I'm finally old enough, strong enough and mature enough for Scuba Diving. And not to mention my license too! But its quite a bad timing =C. Cause my driving exam might be at the new area which is near town, so more traffic =C. And the prices of Cars have up by 20%. So maybe no new car =C. I want a Myvi, or a Wish, or even a Rush! Sadly those cars arent sold in Brunei =C. They have loads of it in Kuching!

Anyhoo, guess thats about it. I'm torn right now. Cause my future just got postponed. I did not get selected for national service for December - March =C. Guess I'll have better luck for the June's selection. I want to be trained to be in the army. =C. It has been one of my goals in life.

.Kuroro Lucifer.

No comments: