Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Beating Hearts Are Colliding.

Weird day today. Woke up at 5.20am. Hard to sleep though, I woke up every 10 minutes during my sleep. It was all Audrey's fault. So woke up around 5.20am today and opened my balcony door to get some fresh air, pumped up a lil bit of Faber Drive music and also hitz.fm, waiting for JJ and Rudy to be on around 6. I spent my morning re-watching and recapping of what happened in one piece and I got extra informations from it.

Took a shower, ate a little and off to the mall. Jasmine spoiled the fun when she spotted me =C. I was with Kient, Rafie and Amal while Maria, Jasmine and Niks went roaming somewhere. I watched Prom Night with the 3 girls. It was boring man. Thank God the girls were cute. A thriller that turned into a comedy for me XP. I kept laughing my ass off. When the movie finished, I went on searching for Kient and the rest. I found Daniel and his gang instead. Farez, Azreen, Azwan, Azhan and the rest. I hung out with them until I found Rafie and Amal and eventually found Kient and Brendon.

This was the exciting and nerve wrecking part. Maria forgot to book the tickets and the cineplex was like polluted with people. And the seats for Kung Fu Panda were like out. The only seats left were 3 front-left, 3 front-right and another 2 scattered at the back. So no choice, we had to take those. We were really disappointed with it. But then the man at the counter called us back and said there were seats available now. So we quickly changed our tickets. 6 of us together in a row and another 2 just behind us. It was a good day. We managed to watch it together instead of being scattered everywhere. Kung Fu Panda was nice. Kient went like "Astah!!" at one part of the movie that made everyone laugh. And I kept spitting the popcorn XD.

We got out around 5.20pm. We were discussing whether we should go in for a third movie - The Incredible Hulk. But the discussion went nowhere. So we skipped the movie. Sadly though, we could have watched 3 movies in a row. Saw Jonathan with his friends, my God, still short leii, Just a bit taller and I would be taller than him by a head. Saw Jesnie too. Seems to be doing good. Saw Sheryl and her boyfriend too. It was like one huge get together. So the Primary 6A/6B reunion will be on. Sometime in November. Maybe around 29th. I'll keep you updated. Was easy to contact others seeing that most of them who are now studying in other school were there in mall.

So on Thursday, anyone up for Hulk, Get Smart and Made of Honour?? Mary Jane coming =D. Just tell me if you guys wanna join. It'll be awesome. We watch three movies in one go this time!
Owhh and one more thing. That dude in the band "7 minutes of Fame". The dude who played the piano. The one wearing the specs. He goes to Binoy for tuition XP. He was there with me XD.

.Kuroro Lucifer Loves Audrey.

No comments: